Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nickel Creek and Glen Phillips!!!

Last night I went to Cleveland, OH to see one of my favorite bands of all time, Nickel Creek. It was unbelievable. They were joined by a member of the Mutual Admiration Society, the former lead singer of Toad the Wet Sprocket (and another one of my favorite artists), and now a phenomenal solo artist in his own right, Glen Phillips.

I don't think I can do justice to how much fun I had, or how great the concert was, so I'll show you. My pictures turned out horribly since we weren't allowed to use flash and I was sitting fairly far away, but by the powers of technology, I took some video! It's really low resolution, but the sound quality is pretty good, especially for a tiny Nikon digital camera. ^_^

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

This Side - Nickel Creek


Reasons Why - Nickel Creek



Set Me Up With One of Your Friends - Chris Thile, played by Nickel Creek



All This Time - Sara Watkins, played by Nickel Creek (new!!)


Let it Fall - Sean Watkins, played by Nickel Creek and Glen Phillips



Exit Music (for a film) - Radiohead, played by Nickel Creek and Glen Phillips


P.S. Today I am thankful for music, and technology that allows me to record amazing live concerts clandestinely.

No comments: