Tuesday, October 24, 2006

California Trip

I <3 California vacations. I had so much fun! Not least because I got to spend it with Ryan. That made it so much better. I went to Google for lunch (which was pretty good, especially because it was free) and got a tour of some of the places Ryan frequents, including the two pool tables he likes. :P We went out for a wonderful dinner in downtown Mountain View, which isn't saying much since it's about a street long. It was this new Spanish place where the service was good and the food better.

The next day we went to the beach, and drove over the mountains which felt like a cross between the Mediterranean and West Virginia. There were a lot of bikers, most of whom had to be in incredible shape to bike those hills. We also went and saw The Departed, which was really violent and disturbing but incredibly good.

Here are some pictures of the beach that I took.

No comments: