Saturday, October 14, 2006

Long Time

It's been quite a while since I last posted. There hasn't been too much to report. It's just been business as usual, kind of overwhelmed and a bit frustrated and burned out, but I suppose that's usual for your third year. Some of the things I've been keeping busy with:

- work (of course)
- first CMU ACLU meeting, which was relatively successful
- the Chili Cook-Off, which Soundbytes made really good chili for, although we didn't win
- a lot of reading and writing
- trying not to be down-trodden by professors who suck and are incredibly cruel (in a personal way)
- waiting for midsemester, when I get a respite

Overall, I'm doing okay, although I could use some cheery words to brighten my day. I haven't been getting much of that lately. Just a whole lot of unwelcome criticism. Such is the life of a college student, right?

Just as a reminder: remember to VOTE on November 7th. It's an incredibly important election. There's my two cents on politics (although I could write volumes on the subject).

No comments: