Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I feel the need to blog

Ok, so right now I am so wired it's crazy. I normally don't drink all that much caffeine (usually a soda now and then) so when I say that I've had a pepsi, a cup of coffee, and an energy drink, you can deduce two things: 1) that I'm so crazy jittery that I could run for hours and 2) I have so much work to do it shouldn't even be legal.

Granted, maybe I'm making too much of this, maybe I'm playing up the whole "OMG no one is busier than me and I'm going crazy it's crazy" thing, but hey, a girl only gets to this a few times a year (if you're lucky and don't go to CMU). I actually shouldn't even be writing now I have so much other stuff I could be writing, like the 5 more essays I have to get out of these tired fingers before tomorrow morning. (I'm not joking either) To put into context, these essays aren't meant to be long, but put enough of them together, and you're bound to be a little jittery too. I've already written 7, just for reference.

But it all pays off. Once I'm done with this stuff, I get to crash for a couple hours (hopefully) and go to class, pack, and be on my merry way to California! It will be such a release. Whew.

No comments: