Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Let me be a lemming...

And join my friends in filling out a survey. I don't feel like doing work yet anyway.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Lauren
2. Laur (only by my dad though)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. the claddagh ring that never leaves my hand
2. argyle socks

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. respect
2. the butterfly happy feeling

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. singing
2. drinking tea and reading Pride and Prejudice for the millionth time

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. cuddles with boyfriend :)
2. groceries

Two pets you had/have:
1. Miann Jiuh
2. my toy polar bear (my parents didn't like animals for the longest time)

Two people who will fill this out:
1. umm, Maggie, because she loves surveys
2. Ryan, because I'll make him :P

Two things you did last night:
1. watched way too much Sex in the City
2. read about neurophilosophy

Two things you ate today:
1. yummy salad
2. pizza

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Ryan
2. Steve

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. last dance rehearsal of the semester
2. H&SS Senator meeting!!

Two longest car rides:
1. Pennsylvania to California (clearly not in one contiguous trip)
2. Pennsylvania to Florida

Two Favorite Holidays: I know it's completely unoriginal, but...
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. raspberry iced tea
2. orange juice

No comments: