Saturday, February 09, 2008

99

It is officially 99 days until I graduate! It's a mixed bag, because I'm realizing more and more how much I want to graduate, but I'm still not totally ready for the change. I guess the Heinz School will be my buffer period. :)

In other news, I fell in love with a new art form: hot glass. Today was the first day of my glass-blowing class, and it was incredibly fun. I'm looking forward to my next classes, and actually getting to make something (which won't happen for several weeks).

I also saw Across the Universe last night, a.k.a. one of the best movies I've seen in a while. They really GOT The Beatles, and the cast performed the songs so well. The arrangements of the songs were also great. Plus, Jim Sturgess is just hot.

All in all, rather random. But yay!

No comments: