Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Let the work...continue?

For starters, it's probably not a good thing that you're reading this entry, because it shouldn't technically be here. I'm wasting precious time in writing it, time I really can't afford to waste doing things other than work. But here I am wasting time writing. Such is life.

I seriously don't know how I'm going to get it all done. What's more, I strangely don't care. I'm so sick of doing work for classes I hate. And the worst thing is that I probably wouldn't hate these classes if I wasn't taking them at the same time. I would actually enjoy them... maybe. But piling all the work of six classes, three that are quite time-consuming and difficult, is a stretch. It's too bad I didn't recognize it sooner. That's irrelevant now though. What is relevant are the two project-experiments I have to complete, a huge paper to finish, a presentation to prepare, a dance (plastique anime) to choreograph, studying for exams to do, and oh yeah, homework that my professors keep piling on....

Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»