Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hot

So who was sooo smart and thought in June, "I don't need an air conditioner, it's too expensive". Yeah, it's been stifling for the past week, and nearly unbearable the past two days. Upper 90s, around 100 with the humidity, and Lauren doesn't have an air conditioner. It's looking to be like this for the next week or so (well, it'll drop a bit, but still be incredibly hot), so I'm basically going to spend as much time as possible in air conditioned spaces, and come home for as little as possible.

This of course, means that I can't eat my food very much (I'm not hungry for it either), so I'll have a ton of food left over to find something to do with before I leave in a week! I'm thinking the earlier the better. Anything to get out of this oppressive heat.

No comments: