Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boredom Part 4

Last one for the night!! I promise!!

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:nerual
What did you do last night?:I slept
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:season 1 of lost
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:nope
Last time you swam in a pool?:oh man, it's been years I think
What are you wearing?:a gray t-shirt from DS and black capris
How many cars have you owned?:so far, none
Type of music you dislike most?:rap
Are you registered to vote?:yep
Do you have cable?:everywhere I live
What kind of computer do you use?:IBM thinkpad (my baby!!)
Ever made a prank phone call?:when I was, like, 9
You like anyone right now?:yeppers, Ryan
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:when I was younger (like I'm that old!) but I'm kinda scared now
Furthest place you ever traveled?:now I'd say Hawaii
What's your favorite comic strip?:Calvin and Hobbes
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:yep, I used to sing it at basketball games
Shower, morning or night?:morning
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:I've been too busy to see a new movie, but the last good one was V for Vendetta
Favorite pizza toppings?:pineapple and ham
Chips or popcorn?:CHEESE popcorn
What cell phone provider do you have?:Verizon
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:lol, I didn't even know that was possible
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:::sigh:: yes, my mother made me
Orange Juice or apple?:orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Ryan
favorite chocolate bar?:ooo, Reese's FastBreak (do they still make them?)
Who is your longest friend and how long?:I guess that would be Jackie, and over 10 years
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:too long
Have you ever won a trophy?:yes, for cheerleading and for the Community Days (beauty) pageant
Favorite arcade game?:pacman
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:nope, I don't buy into them, although I've been tempted
Sprite or 7-UP?:7-UP
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:yep, when I worked at the Hilton
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:Well, Rite-Aid, and it was sunblock
Ever thrown up in public?:yes, probably more than once
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:finding true love
Do you believe in love at first sight?:yes
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Spongebob of course!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:down to my waist, and then my dad took me to the hair dresser's and I came back with a bowl cut.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:Ryan's
Where would you like to go right now?:to Red River Gorge
Whats the name of your pet?:Miann Jiuh (pronounced Min-jee)
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:a very old Jansport, and it is storing other bags
What do you think about most?:the future (it's a blessing and a curse)
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: