Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boredom Part 3

Last one!! Maybe...

#1 COUNTDOWN SURVEYY.
[TEN.] SONGS THAT YOUU ADORE.
1o. -:Glen Phillips - Everything But You
o9. -:Vienna Teng - Gravity
o8. -:Nickel Creek - Jealous of the Moon
o7. -:Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
o6. -:Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
o5. -:Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps
o4. -:Dave Matthews Band - Two Step
o3. -:Copeland - Appalachian Spring
o2. -:Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
o1. -:Stravinsky - Firebird Suite
[NiNE.] PEOPLE YOU'D DiE FOR.
o9. -:Maybe it's
o8. -:selfish,
o7. -:but
o6. -:I'd
o5. -:only
o4. -:die
o3. -:for
o2. -:Ryan
o1. -:My brother
[EiGHT.] OF YOUR iDOLSZ.
o8. -:the entire Nickel Creek band
o7. -:Monet
o6. -:Cicero
o5. -:Gandhi
o4. -:Madeleine Albright
o3. -:Sandra Day O'Connor
o2. -:Jane Austen (for her books)
o1. -:Vienna Teng
[SEVEN.] iNSiDE JOKES BETWEEN FRiENDS.
o7. -:Masturbating furiously (long story)
o6. -:Not doing drugs here guys!
o5. -:never be without milk in Rolli's house
o4. -:cheese!!!
o3. -:my goodies???
o2. -:YAY SNOW!!!
o1. -:ancient hawaiians, man
[SiX.] THiNGS ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOUU LOVE.
o6. -:My lips
o5. -:my voice
o4. -:my ability to fit into what would be an uncomfortable situation
o3. -:my future
o2. -:my eyes
o1. -:my feet
[FiVE.] THiNGSZ THAT PiSS YOUU OFF.
o5. -:messes
o4. -:dirty dishes
o3. -:war
o2. -:my parents' political close-mindedness
o1. -:not being appreciated, and seeing other people being unappreciated
[FOUR.] MOViES THAT KiCKED ASS.
o4. -:V for Vendetta
o3. -:Serenity
o2. -:The Philadelphia Story
o1. -:Batman Begins
[TWO.] THiNGS iN THE PAST THAT YOUU REGRET.
o2. -:being so aloof
o1. -:not practicing piano more
[ONE.] WiSH.
o1. -:To make a difference
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: