Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Boredom Part 2

Another survey. I'm really bored tonight.

a little bit different
What's one thing do you own that you don't want anyone to touch?:my computer
The last thing you lost:a sleeping pad
Something you have that you should throw away:my old school papers
Something you're always getting yelled at for:talking too much
Favorite article of clothing:my mint green lounge pants, I wear them almost every day
Something unusual that you can do:I can bend my toes backwards, a little
Scariest movie you ever saw:Event Horizon. It was scary when I was ten
Present you hate getting:I don't like getting things that are useless and knick-knacky
Song that makes you want to dance:Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas
Last song you got stuck in your head:Passage by Vienna Teng
Favorite scent of lotion or body wash:Vanilla
Dumbest fad you ever saw:Beanie Babies. I can't believe I got snared into buying those stupid things!
Worst line ever heard in a commercial:hmm, can't remember, but there are some gruesome ones
Dream you have over and over:currently, it's being broken up with by my boyfriend in various ways
Worst advice you ever got:"Be above them". It made me snooty
Last question you were asked:Did you close the windows?
Here's your chance to complain:I really dislike it when people pass you over like you're nothing. Seriously, if you don't want to be a friend, then stop pretending. I also hate it when people think
More room if you need it:they're better than you because they have more work. There will always be someone with more work, and if you don't like it, stop.
I am.......:pensive and bored and missing Ryan
Superstition you tend to observe:not stepping on cracks
Favorite muppet:Beaker
Most impulsive thing you do on a whim:going out for breakfast between class (I know, I'm a square)
Happiness is....:being with the people you love
The best thing that ever happened to you:going to college
Something somebody has of yours that you want back:my bath towel
Last thing you yelled about:it was with my mom, but I can't remember what it was about
Just once in my life I would like to...:live in Europe
Funniest scene in the movie Airplane:I've never seen Airplane
One word that cracks you up every time you hear it:CHEESE!!
CD you listen to over and over:Nickel Creek self-titled
Favorite microwave food:popcorn
Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?:ewwww!!
Thishas been more fun than...:sitting around and staying bored
Any last words?:cheese
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: