Tuesday, May 16, 2006

another year gone...

With the horribleness that was the Final Final, I am now completely done with my sophomore year. It had its ups and downs (now I understand the whole "sophomore slump" concept), but there were still some really good times. Next year will have its problems too, I can already see that (think occasional extreme emotional pain and separation anxiety) but I'm very optimistic. I'm also excited, because I'll have a lot more time to do what I want, when I want, and learn the things I want to learn.

And it's also not here yet, and I have over three glorious months to work, make peanuts (but still get by), hang out with friends, family, and more-than-friends (::wink::), and relax my tired brain to prepare for the coming scholastic brutality that CMU graciously provides.

I also think I've learned more about myself, and although there was no epiphany, no sudden insight into my life and aspirations for the future, I'm confident that there is more to come. I hope I'm ready to take it on...

No comments: