Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And I thought this year was going to be easy...

But I was wrong. Granted, I love it. But for once I'd like to have a week (or weekend) completely and totally to myself so that I can watch tv, read a recreational book, catch up on some homework, or anything!! I think I need to revamp my time management skills. They got kinda mutilated this summer, when I didn't have anything to do. Man, I was a bum! And I don't know how I got through this summer with my sanity. .... And I feel like a broken record. That's it, NO MORE complaining about work.

In other news, Soundbytes is singing in the Relay for Life talent show this Friday night. Come show some support! It'll be in Gesling Stadium. The event goes all night, but the talent show is from 8-9pm. Hope to see you there!!

Oh, and I <3 running. :)

No comments: